I’m a versatile, resourceful, and industrious professional with 25 years experience in a wide variety of environmental roles. I possess a broad range of technical, project management, client liasion and training skills and have worked since 1988 in a mixture of consulting and industrial settings.
I enjoy learning new areas of environmental practice, mixing sales and training with technical work, and have a long history recycling degraded land. For example, the background image on this site demonstrates an estuary I personally created after recycling buried waste materials.
I enjoy working with intelligent and productive people and particularly enjoy mentoring.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Cooperative in relationships.
- Adaptable and enthusiastic.
- Thought leader with a natural ability to explain complex principles.
- Experienced trainer and mentor.
- Creative, but practical.
- Excellent analytical problem solver.
- Able to manage multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Outcome oriented.
- Engaging interpersonal skills.
- Natural listener and clear communicator (oral and written).
- Diligent, technical, fair and reasonable.
- Loyal, committed, persistent, and patient.
- Even tempered, professional.
The following pages provide an overview of my background and interests.